Cowboy Up! Become a Friend of Western Heritage
The mission of the Estes Park Western Heritage Foundation, Inc. is “To support educational initiatives that help preserve and/or promote Western Heritage in the Estes Valley.” The Foundation is a Colorado nonprofit corporation and has 501 (C) (3) status.
If you are a fan of the Western way of life and want to be a part of an organization that helps to preserve and promote that way of life all you have to do is sign up and ride for the brand.
Here is what your membership money helps to do:
- Support a scholarship program
- Support the educational aspects of the Rooftop Rodeo such as, the Behind the Chutes education program, the youth royalty program, a community-wide education program about rodeo
- Work with and support other nonprofits that have similar mission statements to the Foundation.
Membership Levels and Benefits
Join or renew your membership with the
Estes Park Western Heritage Foundation today!
All Foundation Members receive:
- An official membership card,
- An official Foundation window decal and lapel pin,
- A 15% discount on all Foundation and Rooftop Rodeo logo merchandise,
- Admission discounts at special events such as the Rooftop Rodeo, PBR, Barrel Races, the Western Art Sale and Exhibit, and the EPWH Foundation Western Merchandise Sale and Exhibit.
EPWH receives no public funds. All activities are financed by the sale of memberships, merchandise, special events, grants, and donations.
|Individual Membership $30. Receive a Foundation membership card, lapel pin, and window decal.||Family Membership $45. Receive Individual membership items for each adult family member (max. of 3).|
|Supporting Member $100. Receive the above items, plus a Foundation Baseball Cap||Contributing Member $500. Receive the above items, plus a Collectors Addition Rooftop Rodeo Trophy Buckle|
|Sustaining Member $2,500. Receive the above items, plus A gorgeous Foundation fleece vest||VIP Member $5,000. Receive the above items, plus a Rooftop Rodeo Jacket|
Name:_________________, Address:__________________, Primary Phone:________________, Email____________________
Sustaining and VIP members Vest/Jacket size Male/Female, XXL, XL, L, M, S, ES.
Please send your registration information and check or money order to:
Estes Park Western Heritage Foundation
P.O. Box 2301
Estes Park, CO 80517